Insurance Customer Service Rep
Two year Insurance experienced required with a 2-20, 440 or a 20-44 license.
Must be able to do the following:
- Provide Customer Service for current and prospective clients, in-person, by phone and via email.
- Provide assistance to fellow team members.
- Effectively communicating with team members, clients, prospective clients and insurance carriers.
- Variety of daily administrative tasks including, but not limited to: creating and maintaining suspense’s, following up on assigned tasks and signature forms, information gathering, issuing certificates of insurance, billing and other types of written and verbal communications while maintaining superior customer service and a positive attitude.
- Understanding the needs of our customers and fulfilling their expectations.
- Ability to Effectively communicate information about all lines of our insurance products offerings.
Multi-tasking and changing direction in a fast paced environment.
Join a fast-paced independent insurance agency. We are looking for dynamic people . This is a fantastic opportunity for any aggressive, upbeat individuals with the drive and dedication to be THE BEST! The right people for these positions should have experience, and an excellent attitude . Must is have a passion for serving the client , sales oriented, highly motivated , enthusiastic, very high energy, well-organized , technology oriented, team player and computer literate. Skills & Expectations of the position: Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and highly effective communication skills – Providing quality customer service experience – Develop and maintain business relationships with prospects and clients – Ability to work independently and also be a team player – The ability to grow with the company . – Be motivated by success in aiding others. Your earning potential is limited only by your expectations and determination! Don’t miss this chance to join the Fearnow Insurance team, as we are quickly becoming the largest independent insurance agent in the area! 30 years in the business!
Job Type: Full-time
- Seffner, FL 33584 off 75 or I-4
- Associates Degree or higher
- or 2 years experience in insurance
Required license or certification:
- 4-40 or 2-20 or 20-44
- Min Data Entry 40 WPM