Don’t miss this chance to join the Fearnow Insurance team, as we are quickly becoming the largest independent insurance agency in the area! We have been in business for over 30 years with a team of hard-working, dynamic agents. This is a fantastic opportunity for any motivated, upbeat individual with the drive and dedication to be THE BEST!
- Quote new business and renewal proposals – Selling primarily Home and Auto
- Provide excellent customer service to existing clients
- Effectively and professionally communicate with clients, prospective clients, and insurance companies
- Perform a variety of daily administrative tasks to manage workflow, proactively monitor quote tasks and information gathering, track policy service changes and other types of written and verbal communications while maintaining superior customer service, professionalism, and positivity
- Leverage cross-sell opportunities
- Maintain professional working relationships
- Efficient and knowledgeable on using computers/technology
- Minimum 1 year insurance experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills – 40 wpm data entry
- Excel in time management
- Professional appearance
Career Growth Plan:
Everyone has an opportunity to advance within our company. We encourage continuing education, and we work with employees to achieve their desired professional designation.
Will I have to purchase my own leads?
We do the marketing for you, no need to solicit your friends and neighbors.
Is my commission capped?
You are paid hourly as well as with commission for new sales. There is no cap on commissions so the more you sell, the more you make.
Required Licensing: 20-44 or 220 (If you have a 4-40 we can help to get you your 20-44)
If you are looking to further your career and love coming to work everyday, We encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Also, with regards to listing jobs I was reading this about adding our job page to google search.