America's Preferred Payroll Company, LLC
Now you can trust your payroll is in good hands. There’s nothing better than personal attention from a trusted advisor who knows your business.
No more IRS penalties!
- Did you know that each year, 1 out of 3 small businesses pays a penalty to the IRS?
- With our payroll service, you’ll never miss a tax deadline or pay the wrong amount.
Accurate payroll you can count on
- We complete your federal and state payroll filings for you, including 941/944 quarterly forms, year-end 940 forms, and W-2’s.
- All of your payroll information will be maintained and available: employee records, past pay stubs, tax filings, and records of tax payments.
You and your employees will be pleased
- Paychecks can be electronically deposited into employee bank accounts with our Direct Deposit service. Your employees will appreciate Direct Deposit. No more trips to the bank. We also provide professional pay stubs detailing the current as well as year-to-date withholdings, vacation and sick time.
- All common pay types are supported.
- Voluntary deductions are also handled, such as insurance, retirement plans, and many others.
What do I need to get started?
All we need is your company and employee information, and payroll history (if any) for this year. Call us to schedule an appointment to discuss your payroll requirements.
Can I switch payroll providers mid-year?
Yes, we can start your payroll any time as long as you have records of your payroll history.
What about W-2’s?
At year-end, we create W-2 forms for you and your employees. And we take care of filing them with the Social Security Administration.
Do employees get online access to their pay stubs?
Absolutely. Your employees can also access their pay stubs securely online at PaycheckRecords.com, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can I import payroll information to my accounting software?
Yes, we can help you import payroll data into accounting software such as QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks for Mac, Peachtree®, ATX Client Write-Up™, TaxWise Client Write-Up™, CCH ProSystem fx® Write-Up, and Microsoft® Money, so that all information is in one place.
How will I stay on top of my payroll details?
We will provide you with a variety of reports that will allow you to remain informed and in control of your payroll.
- Guaranteed accurate federal, state and local tax calculations
- Direct deposit • Professional paychecks and pay stubs
- Secure online employee access to pay stubs
- Payments to independent contractors
- Wage garnishments
- Vacation and sick pay tracking
- Pay types: salary, hourly wages, multiple pay rates, bonuses, cash tips, paycheck tips, expense reimbursements, allowances, holiday, and more
- Voluntary deductions: taxable and pre tax premiums for medical, dental, and vision; retirement plans; flexible spending accounts: dependent and medical care; cash advance and loan repayments; and others
Federal Tax Deposits and Filings
- Quarterly and year-end filings
- W-4’s, I-9’s and employer registration forms
State Tax Deposits and Filings
- Quarterly and year-end filings
- Multi-state tax payments and filings
- New hire reporting
- Employer registration forms
Accounting Software Integration
- Payroll data integration available for QuickBooks® , QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks for Mac, Peachtree® , ATX Client Write-Up™, TaxWise Client Write-Up™, CCH ProSystem fx® Write-Up, and Microsoft® Money
Detailed, Insightful Reports
- Employer reports: Tax Liability, Tax and Wage Summary, Total Pay, Tax Payments, Workers’ Compensation, Vacation and Sick Leave, Billing Summary, Total Cost, Retirement Plans
- Employee reports: Payroll Summary, Payroll Details, Deductions, Last Paycheck, Employee Details
Payroll Service Comparison Chart
|America’s Preferred Payroll Online Payroll||Payroll Software||Traditional Payroll Service|
|Access||You can run payroll from any computer with Internet access (OR we can do everything for you, once you send us hours).||You must use the computer where your accounting/payroll software is installed.||You must make yourself available to submit hours by phone or online.|
|Setup||We do the set up for you, there’s nothing to install on your end.||Software and tax table updates required. No help with new hire reporting, W-4s, I-9s.||Paper intensive manual process.|
|Email Reminders||Timely email reminders remind you of all important deadlines.||Online reminders exist, but they are not automated.||No reminders available.|
|Paycheck calculations||Instant and guaranteed accurate.||Instant and guaranteed accurate (but requires ongoing tax table updates).||Paycheck calculations are delayed from the time you report hours.|
|Direct Deposit||Free||Extra charges apply.||Extra charges apply.|
|Paychecks||Print instantly on blank or pre-printed check stock – either at our office or yours.||No blank check printing option.||Delivered to your office for an extra fee.|
|Tax Impounding||No tax impounding- funds stay in your bank account until the payment is due.||Depends on service selected.||Taxes are withdrawn on each payday, typically several weeks before they are due.|
|Electronic tax payments and filings||Electronic 940s, 941s, 944s, W-2s, and e-file for most states (or we provide signature-ready forms).||Depends on service selected. Electronic functionality available for 941s, and very few states.||The service takes care of taxes for you, for an extra fee.|
|Customer Support||As your trusted advisor, we’re here to help you whenever you have a question.||Extra charges apply.||Included|
|Export||Easy data download to QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks® for Mac, Microsoft Money®, Peachtree® and Quicken®.||Works only with the accounting software you use.||Downloads data to accounting software, but as journal lump-sum. There are no split level details available.|
|Price||Based on # of employees||Pricing can vary greatly by service selected. Additional fees for direct deposit.||Pricing varies by no. of employees and payroll runs. Additional fees for direct deposit, quarterly filings, delivery fees, W-2s etc.|
|For more information on our payroll offering, please contact us at 813-689-8878.|